How long do handmade floral gifts take to make? Do you have pre-made items that I can purchase?
Normally an order will take up to 5 days for completion. We have a few pre-made items in our studio that can be purchased. For faster service, Please contact us at Eveni Facebook Page.
When will I receive my order?
Most of our products are made to order, therefore it will take up to a few days before we ship it out. Handmade items take 3-5 business days to complete. During special holidays or peak season, it may take up to 7-10 business days for completion. Please allow another 3-5 business days for shipping. Delivery time may vary depending on your location. We will provide tracking number once your order is shipped.
How do I make a purchase?
You may place your order directly from our website. If you would like to have it customize, please message us at Eveni Floral Design Facebook Page or Eveni Floral Design Instagram to place your order. Custom orders need to be paid in full before production starts.
How do I sign up for floral design courses?
Please message us at Eveni Floral Design Facebook Page or Eveni Floral Design Instagram to sign up. Your registration is complete once we received your payment. If for any reason you are not able to attend the class, please let us know at least 3 days in advance for a full refund. If notified within 3 days, 50% of the tuition will be refunded.
What is your return policy?
Unfortunately we will not to be able accept returns since our products are handmade. If your order is damaged upon arrival, please contact us within 3 days after it’s delivered. Contact us at email@example.com or Eveni Floral Design Facebook Page along with your photographic evidence of the damaged item.
Do you have a retail store?
We currently operate our business in a studio and appointments are necessary for customers who would like to come in. If you would like to make a purchase at our studio, please contact us at Eveni Floral Design Facebook Page or Eveni Floral Design Instagram to book an appointment.
- Our products are individually hand-crafted, and the final product will not perfectly resemble photos from our catalog. Slight variations in the floral placement and arrangement are not considered flaws.
- Placing an order confirms your acknowledgment and acceptance of the following conditions, and we are not responsible for additional communication about a material shortage.
- If specific flowers are unavailable due to seasonality or other uncontrollable factors, we will substitute them with similar flowers to achieve the same effect.
- If there is a shortage of containers, decorations, or other components, we will substitute them with appropriate materials to achieve the same effect.
- Most dried flowers have been treated with dyes; it is acceptable if darker-colored materials cause small amounts of staining of light-colored materials and not grounds for refunds or replacements.
- We have tested all of our packages to ensure the product’s integrity upon receipt. However, we cannot control every factor and are not responsible for slight damage that results from the delivery process. Please contact us within three days and include photos of the product if it is significantly damaged upon receipt.
- We value our environmental impact and may reuse boxes for delivery. However, rest assured that every product we ship is uniquely created for you and not a second-hand product.
- We do not accept any cancellation once the order is confirmed. Please double-check before placing your order.